Personal Safety Training
Personal Safety Training for those who conduct outreach activities or daytime support with women involved in prostitution.
This training will equip you to increase the safety of staff and volunteers, as well as the women we work with.
Learning outcomes of the day:
- Identify and mitigate risks you may encounter at work
- Identify and implement your own plan for personal safety
- Feel confident to manage your personal safety at work
- Identify strategies for managing conflict and exiting situation
This training is supplied by the Suzy Lamplugh Trust. Hosted by Danielle, the training team leader at Suzy Lamplugh Trust. Over the past two years Danielle has worked with a variety of organisations from local councils to charities to provide personal safety training and consultancy around policies and procedures.
- Wednesday 7th June 2017
- Stewardship 1 Lamb’s Passage
- £15 for affiliates, £40 non-affiliate rate. (Contact us for discount code for affiliates)
- See the Eventbrite page to find out more, or to book you place.